James Baxter on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:27:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

But this wouldn't really matter if we implemented a 5th era ruleset now as emergencies would still work and we would have one nweek to fix it by proposal (as the RP resets the nday to 1).