Gabriel Vistica on Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:03:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

Anybody want me to hold off on initiating the Emergency Decision? It's been over
four days, so anyone can initiate it at any time. If you have a Refresh Proposal
in the works, you'd better send it out soon (or at least ask for a little time
to finish it).