Gabriel Vistica on Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:12:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's RP proto

I did. And then I edited the wiki formatting a bit so that it shows up without
having to push edit. Click the link in my last message to see the fixed version
and click on this link to confirm that all I did was change the formatting and
make sure that parts of the proposal weren't mistaken for part of the last rule
in the proposed ruleset.
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User%3AEhird%2FMake_it_Better&diff=12821&oldid=9000

Also, now that I can actually read it, I find that I like this ruleset. I think
I'm going to clean it up a bit and resubmit it.

Also, also, I figured out where "DARWIN  ->   \_" came from. Apparently, the
ruleset you proposed has a map near the bottom that looks rather suspiciously
like a map of Agora.