Craig Daniel on Fri, 17 Dec 2010 22:42:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's RP proto

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Gabriel Vistica <gvistica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Location 'O' is defined as being in the upstairs and downstairs, but with
> different names. And since the Village Green links to the Upstairs Hall, how do
> you intend to get downstairs?

The names are the locations, given in a list for each region labelled
with letters for reference decoding the passages within each Region;
they don't mean the same things in different Regions and were only
kept late in the alphabet upstairs because I'm too lazy to re-label
them all. Also, mumble mumble historical reference or something
mumble. Similarly, the Village list starts with A, the Village Green;
this isn't the same place as the Lancaster Room.

The Upstairs Hall, as the Entrance to the upper level, links to both
the Foyer (the lower level Entrance) and the Village Green (the
Village Entrance), which in turn link to each other.