Gabriel Vistica on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:42:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Resignation

Is that even possible without someone else stepping up first? You're also the
Minister of Default, which means that, since the Minister of Crime resigned, you
have to take over, but you were the one who stepped down as Minister of Crime,