M P Darke on Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:52:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Clock bot changes?

I for one would love this change. It would make knowing when to gain Failure so much easier.

--- On Mon, 27/9/10, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [s-d] Clock bot changes?
To: "discussion list for B Nomic" <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 27 September, 2010, 5:21

So I have lots of trouble remembering when new Phases begin, and don't
really pop by the wiki on a daily basis to check the Clock.

Would anyone else find it useful to have the clock bot send messages
to s-d to remind us of Phase changes, and maybe other important dates?
Would anyone find this to be incredibly annoying?  Would anyone like
to write the patch for this?  Or for anything else?  The source is at
http://bitbucket.org/wooble/bclockincrement

--
Wooble