0x44 on Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:05:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Movement

On Aug 9, 2010, at 5:58 PM, 0x44 wrote:

> I change my location to The Armory. I change my location to The Servants Quarters.
>
> I CFI on: The Second change of location was effective.
> Arguments:
>
> If the Ministry of becomes Vacant in any way, the Minister of Default immediately becomes the Minister of Crime.

Upon creation of the Ministry, I became the Minister of Crime. Ministers may claim a vacant ministry by announcement, or usurp a non-vacant ministry.  The use of the word "make" in Proposal 2046 does not meet the above requirements for a Player becoming a Minister. Additionally, the word make is used several times within the Ruleset to mean "announce publicly", a meaning that makes no sense and would violate Truthiness if we still had it.