James Baxter on Sun, 1 Aug 2010 13:59:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] It is Ballotday, right?

> Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:43:09 -0700
> From: quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-d] It is Ballotday, right?
>
> Just asking for confirmation of the wiki.
>
> Codae

I assume so. The time out after ais523's win was overridden by the clock turning on after vote counting and I used my dictatorship to turn the clock on after my win. So, unless Wooble's programming is wrong, it's Ballotday. I'll post the ballot after posting the other ministerial reports.