Jeff Gitchel on Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:38:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fixing the Game

I'm here to cause trouble - usually. I often contradict myself and others.

Didn't you notice my arguments claiming my name wasn't unique enough and that my name was inherently unique?

The fun thing is that I was absolutely correct in each case.

I'm always correct. Except with names and forum.

I'm pretty sure about all the above statements.

Doh! I think I just contradicted myself :-(

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx