Ed Murphy on Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:00:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Multiple names, part two.

JamesB wrote:

>>> Kicks cannot be given in response to inaction: "Whenever a player performs an action that is on the List of Generally Abhorred
>>> Stuff in a public forum, any player may respond in a public forum to the forum message containing that action, indicating that e is
>>> giving that player a Kick in the Ass, and the reason why, specifying the name of the player performing the action that is on the
>>> LOGAS."
>>>
>>> I did fail to perform an action which the rules say I must do but I did not do it to the Public Forum. In any case, I'm not
>>> recognizing these.
>>
>> The action of not doing things you are required to do is on the LOGAS.
>
> You can't not do an action to the public forum, so that entry on the LOGAS is unenforcible. If you believe I'm wrong then please indicate the public forum message in which I failed to change my name within 3 ndays or 3 wdays.

I could see someone arguing (but I do not myself argue) that any
message you send to the PF after you've missed the deadline counts,
possibly even if you perform the required action in that message
and/or have already performed it in a previous message.  In any
case, it's certainly confusing enough to be worth a legislative fix.