Jeff Gitchel on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:22:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Multiple names, part two.

I still don't see it. If I sign a message with my name, and you sign one with yours, it's pretty easy to puzzle out the difference. My name is still effectively unique.

I'm the 'Gitchel, The One and Only Respected One' who only has one name, and had it before you tried (and I still think failed) to give yourself a non-unique name.

Perhaps this would make more sense if you had changed your name to 'Gitchel, The One and Only Respected One' instead of that collection of names. Though I'm still thinking that your attempt to do something against the rules makes the attempt fail and the ambiguity not happen.

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx