Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:54:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Let's add some gameplay, shall we?

I'll volunteer to be the first Victim.
As for the Small Halls, how about Small Hall 22 (first floor) is the Lower Hall,
while Small Hall 21 (upper floor) is the Upper Hall?

Various other questions:
Would a newbie who just joined B Nomic be automatically positioned in the Foyer?
Are there 3 Phases or 4? And if there's 3, then does the Phase starting on
Zarpint run through the end of the nweek until the Mulberry Phase starts?
What happens if the Victim doesn't change their Location twice in a Phase?
When the Victim is killed, does the new Victim stay in the room where they
killed the previous Victim? And what then would happen if the murder happened in
the Foyer?
How long have you been working on this??
Excuse my noobness, but what's "gonzo and Bish"?

Various comments:
B.9 (Body Count): It is unnessecary to reset someone's Body Count, as it is a
dimension, and will therefore be reset upon the awarding of a Win.
Location-changing rules for the Victim, specifically the section about not
doubling back, are a bit confusing, though the comment text helps some.
The name of Location H is misspelled in a few places as "Hege Maze".