Jeff Gitchel on Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:19:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Multiple names, part two.

On 25/07/2010, at 11:12, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Names are not titles. Titles are not names.
>
> False, see Rule 60.

Titles are names on their way to being titles. A name is not a title until then, and ceases being a name when it becomes a title.

Nothing is a name and title simultaneously.

Except, of course mine. It changes state at my will.

Of course, I'd have to admit I don't have the points to support it as a title, so it's currently a name.

But it isn't a title and name both.

Gitchel, The One and Only Respected One.