Craig Daniel on Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:15:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal to Prevent Name Confusion

I should also note that immediately prior to being blanked out, I'm
pretty sure my name was not in fact Rule 700, as there were a series
of name changes between my registration (under that name) and my loss
of any name. Properly, I should best be renamed to my most recent
actual name.

But whatever you give me by proposal, I can always change it back to
what it's really supposed to be anyhow. By which I mean "Respected
One."

 -