Gabriel Vistica on Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:19:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Registrar] Roster and Report for Nweek 171

Yes and no. The proposal will move the LOGAS into Rule 79, thereby simplifying
the process of modifying the LOGAS. However, the proposal contained the LOGAS as
it appeared at the time the proposal was written (and therefore, as it appears
now, since it hasn't been modified). If the proposal passes, the Registrar will
no longer be required to keep track of the LOGAS, as it will be codified into
Rule 79, and therefore will be visible at all times, not just in the Registrar's
nweekly report.

Also, the proposal hasn't actually passed yet. The LOGAS is still tracked by the
Registrar. Today is Thirnight (the Clock is wrong, I'll post a timeline to
Business in a minute), the Clock in On, and the voting period doesn't
effectively end until 11:59:59 UTC today.