Jeff Gitchel on Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:23:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Leave

Well, considering how the current general opinion seems to run, you can probably carry on as planned. Since, I need you to have a good score to get my mentor points, I'm not likely to work against you ;-)

Perhaps you should expedite your return while the ministers feel you can ;-)

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx