Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:55:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal - Rule 79

I put forth a suggestion for an amendment to the proposal below.

Instead of
"Failing to perform any action which the rules say a player MUST or SHALL do within 3 ndays (or 3 wdays if the clock is off)"

use the wording
"Failing to perform any action which the rules say a player MUST or SHALL do within a time limit"

in the LOGAS.