Craig Daniel on Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:35:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFI 116

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:08 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is Proposal 2035. However, I think I should point out that there are no actions that are prohibited; perhaps it might be better to
> just punish violation of rules.

Prohibited is synonymous with "must not," and as far as I can tell the
only things that violate rules are those which are prohibited and
failure to do those things which are mandatory. But in general I
agree, as other ways to violate the rules may arise in the future.

 - {various names}