Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:41:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFI 116

Such as NUL, BEL, ACK, NAK, SYN, CAN, ESC, DEL, and every other ASCII character below the integer value of 32 or above the value of 126.
I don't know about you, but my email is set for text-only, which means I would see all those as little rectangles that mean it doesn't know how to print that character. Very annoying.