Craig Daniel on Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:20:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFI 116

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> teucer wrote:
>
>> Oh, and to appease JamesB's wonderfully pedantic approach to
>> registrarhood, I change my name to the set of the following names:
>> {{Rule 700}}, {{teucer}}, {{Craig B. Daniel}}.
>
> I'm pretty sure the first sentence of Rule 2 makes this ineffective.

None of those names contains any character that is not whitespace,
alphanumeric, or punctuation. (Even if you feel the { and } are not
punctuation, those are standard delimiters around each of the names,
rather than actual parts of the names.)

I can find nothing in the rules to indicate that entities must only
have one name, although it's entirely possible that JamesB is right
about me having had to start thus rather than acquiring it via name
change.

 - teucer