M P Darke on Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:33:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I believe I gain 5 points.

How many people are in the Mentor Pool?

--- On Mon, 28/6/10, Jacob Smith <lilomar2525@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jacob Smith <lilomar2525@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [s-b] I believe I gain 5 points.
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 28 June, 2010, 20:06

Rule 69/2 states
"If no Mentor is available when a request for a Mentor is made, or *no
Mentor is available to become a Newbie's Mentor*, that Newbie gains 5
Points"

The same rule also states
"A mentor is an active player who volunteers or is assigned to help out a
newbie, and *who is neither a newbie nor already a mentor*. The newbie that
they are mentoring is known as a mentee."

No mentor is available to become my mentor (since mentors cannot become
mentors), and I am a Newbie. Therefore I gain 5 points.