James Baxter on Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:31:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Oops?

> From: gitchel@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:46:20 -0500
> CC: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-d] Oops?
>

> Just guessing... My vote wasn't counted because it was late? It wasn't noted on the report on the wiki that I had voted late.
>
> I would like my activity point, however, nonetheless, since the rule awarding points for voting does not specify that the vote must be counted.

I didn't notice you'd voted, sorry. I added your name to the note on the voting results but your votes were submitted on nday 1 so they were late. Since the activity changes occur at the end of the nweek and your votes were submitted after the end of the nweek, I can't give you the activity increase.