James Baxter on Sun, 28 Feb 2010 01:58:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] An apology, soon to be followed by an activation and other stuff

> Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:29:33 -0500
> From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-d] An apology,	soon to be followed by an activation and other stuff
>
> I've been crazy busy lately - new job picking up steam,
> end-of-the-semester crunch at school (I'm on a somewhat unusual
> schedule), doing newsworthy art projects with houseguests... with
> nobody else doing anything around here either, I kinda let B slip.
> Sorry about that; when we ministers go silent without warning, we
> kinda fuck things up for the rest of you.

Don't worry about it, real life should come before B and I was gone a week longer than I meant to because I had a lot going on. Not much was happening anyway because 0x44 hasn't been recognising proposals.

> Tomorrow, I will craft an up-to-date status of the grid; if I missed
> recognizing anything I'll publish a version that pretends I got it
> right so people can fail to challenge and watch the gamestate fix
> itself after my errors. I'm also willing to resign my post as Griddler
> if anybody else wants it, but I'm also available to keep the position
> and just not suck so much.

Because you didn't post a report, the Griddler is now vacant but you're welcome to take it again. I did the Gardener's duties in nweek 163 so the positions of the Gnomes are worked out but I think the gremlins might have moved (curt and rod get repositioned on ndays 1 and 6, it's a bug I've been meaning to fix).