Charles Walker on Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:26:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Increasing Activity

On 23 January 2010 17:57, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter

Too many hotmail adverts.

If you want a serious answer, I'm not playing at the moment through no
fault of B's, I just seem to have lost interest in nomic as a whole.
The whole thing is always to some extent pedantic and rules-lawyerly,
and maybe that's the point, but it doesn't really interest me any
more. I might be interested in a nomic that is less procedural and
focused around some other game (I've heard of nomicopoly), or a much
simpler nomic that doesn't take up as much of your time as B and Agora
can.

--
Charles Walker