Craig Daniel on Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:55:59 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Clock widget

Is the clock correct?

The answer is no, but it might be only minimally wrong. It tells me
currently that the clock is off (is this correct? If so, how did it
get turned off? I confess that for no good reason when the clock
changes status is the one thing that no rule about has ever penetrated
my skull and lodged itself there to the point where I know what's
going on) and that it is currently Teucer (which is not correct, since
the nday formerly named Teucer has been renamed Dave in honor of the
first Admin of B Nomic, though it's entirely possible it's currently
Dave) with an ndelay of 1 (which if the clock was correct in turning
off is presumably accurate).

 - teucer