Charles Walker on Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:37:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proto - Revive Our Ancient Heritage

2009/12/3 Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Replace the ruleset with that found in the attached text file. Replace
> the string (DATE) in Rule 72 with the current date, without updating
> Rule 72's revision number.

This would fail; under the current ruleset rulechanges must be
sequential, not simultaneous.

> Set all players' gnome holdings as follows:

I think you forgot the holdings here, but I would use some exchange
rate so players get a number of gnomes related to how many gnomes they
had before the adoption of the RP. Also I would make sure that the
proposal destroys all Gnomes before this as they may continue to exist
because of the current rule 32.

> Set the publicity of spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx to Public and of all
> other fora to Private.

What about discussion fora? Probably include ##nomic as well as spoon-discuss.

> Set the holders of the various ministries as follows:

You can just say 'Set the holder of each ministry to the person who
held it most recently, if any' for most ministries.

--
Charles Walker