Craig Daniel on Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:13:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] Judge assignments

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:06 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I call for judgement on the statement, "The above-quoted text
>> constitutes an objection to JamesB's intent to initiate an emergency."
>
> This is CFJ 23.
>
>> * Marr has objected to JamesB's most recent intent to initiate an emergency.
>
> This is CFJ 25.

The judges for these two should probably work together, since unless
we're taking the retarded spider monkey approach to playing Nomic
again they have the same meaning and thus the same answer.

> There are no standing Judges. I rotate the bench.
>
> I assign CFJ 23 to Judge 0x44.
>
> I assign CFJ 24 to Judge Goethe.
>
> I assign CFJ 25 to judge Teucer.

I'm not certain the above assignments (of judges or of numbers) are
valid, because there were multiple numberless CFJs in the pipeline
when you took the office. (The one I'm aware of in particular is the
crim CFJ alleging that Marr596 made a false statement to the PF; I
want an answer for that one, because it speaks in important ways to
the status of quoted messages.)

 - teucer