Charles Walker on Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:55:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [change] Voting Results for nweek 160

2009/11/12 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:38:51 +0000, Charles Walker
> <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2009/11/12 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>> Game custom and your intentions do not override the Rules.
>
> Get someone to support your usurpation, then. I've already done all the
> hard work
> for you.

Look, there's no point in this getting like that. I'm just trying to
show you that your resolution failed. All you need to do is publish
the results and include the information required by Rule 26, and as
you said you have already done all of the hard work so it shouldn't be
too difficult.

--
Charles Walker