Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:59:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] blah

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2. Appeals of Consultations and appeals of Oracularities are distinct,
> though if a result is overturned obviously the Oracularity must be
> thrown out also.

What if there's no Answer at all, but instead a Consultation is a body
of text describing the particulars of some sort of game-related
controversy and the Oracularity is another body of text describing
What We're Going To Do About It.  The "appeals" process consists of
the rest of us democratically deciding if WWGTDAI is consistent with
prevailing doctrine, and if so, we Do That.
--
Wooble