Charles Walker on Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:56:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] blah

2009/11/9 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> proto-proto: Bring back Consultations, with Oracularities that go into
>>> effect when they become Pondered. Keep something analogous to our
>>
>> Proto: Oracularities take effect only with Bn Consent.
>
> Pondering was like Bn consent, except that if no one bothers to make a
> declaration of consistency it passes.

Yeah, I was going to suggest that we make it with Bn consent or simply
without objection, which is equivalent. It probably doesn't matter
whether we use the current dependent action system or a new
(in)consistency one.

--
Charles Walker