Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:44:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] blah

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Charles Walker
<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/11/9 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I resign as Oracle.  I'm clearly not going to manage to put together a
>> reasonably good public display any time soon.
>
> That's fair enough, I guess.
>
> Any word on the whats and whens of the judicial reforms you mentioned?

proto-proto: Bring back Consultations, with Oracularities that go into
effect when they become Pondered. Keep something analogous to our
current standing court for Priest assignment.  Make the Staff of Zot
slightly less powerful than it was before (maybe Zot without some low
number of objections?)

I'll try to propose something this nweek.
--
Wooble