Craig Daniel on Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:00:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Contract for the Purposes of Personhood Definition Exploration (PftPoPDE)

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Sean Hunt <rideau3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Charles Walker
> <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2009/11/2 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> I publish an NoV alleging that Walker violated Rule 81, a Power-1
>>> rule, by falsely making a public statement that CftPoPDE is a
>>> corporation.
>>
>> I contest this.
>
> I register. I initiate a criminal case from this NoV. I sit up. I set

Gratuitous: B Nomic does not have a history of ignoring the
use-mention distinction. In informing B that e had agreed to be bound
by a contract (something B doesn't really care about anymore but which
Walker is allowed to do) and in posting the text of said contract to
the PF, Walker did not also endorse factual claims made in that
contract - e merely reported what claims it contained.

 - teucer