Charles Walker on Sun, 1 Nov 2009 03:44:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Add reports to MoM report

2009/10/31 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> We no longer nominate for ministries. I don't think the MoM should have to
> tell people what their reports are, after all they're in the rules defining
> the ministry.

The nomination thing there is a bug that already existed; I admittedly
didn't catch it, but it is no reason to vote against the proposal. And
it's not the reports themselves I'm interested in, it's when they were
last published. This is something I tracked when I was MoM as I feel
it is important to track whether each Minister has been doing their
job properly. The MoM should be tracking this anyway for eir Gnome
awards, so all I'm asking is that it is included in the report also.

--
Charles Walker