0x44 on Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:57:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] stuff

In rule 86, M should be N.

- chris

On Oct 26, 2009, at 13:22, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I cause R126 to ratify this Ruleset as correct:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=11714

I cause R126 to remove each Proposal in the Proposal Pool from the pool.

I cause R126 to cause each unresolved decision to adopt a distributed
proposal to be closed as failed.

I announce that I will not be causing R126 to make any further changes
to the Rules unless the game has entered an Emergency-proof unplayable
state.  Please do not edit the Rules page on the wiki except to
correct any deviations from the platonic state of the rules.

I sit up.
--
Wooble