0x44 on Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:10:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] No.

Not really, my Judgment was impossible and the CFJ was withdrawn.

- 0x44

On Oct 22, 2009, at 9:08, Kerim Aydin <kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Charles Walker wrote:
While I agree that Agora is not at war with B, I don't think a war has to involve the majority of a nomic's players; supposedly me and Wooble managed this fine on our own, and I'd be surprised to hear of any real
war which occurred in the last century or so which involved the
majority of a nation's citizens as soldiers.

It's possible that Agora (or one of the representatives of its military)
committed an act of agression against B, but there was no formal
declaration on that side.  HOWEVER, on this side, B reacted in classic
fashion to an act of agression and legally (i.e. through judgement)
declared that a state of war existed.  So B has declared itself at war
with Agora.

Remember the Maine!

-Goethe.