Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:12:27 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] wikiality, take 2.

Applying lessons learned from the purported last time we did this:

Any player may edit the rules on the wiki.  These edits SHOULD be
aimed at making the game more fun, more playable, and more B-like
(except you should ignore the part where it's a lot like B to destroy
the game).

Rather than adjusting the rules to make these changes take effect
automatically, I will from time to time cause Rule 126 to ratify the
wiki ruleset, assuming no one has done anything horrible and sneaky to
it.

Suggested places to begin: make it possible to take Ministries without
elections, possibly reintroduce the ntime system.
--
Wooble