Aaron Coquet on Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:33:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Wrapup

I like resets!
would I be doing everything correctly to post this? (it's been a while)

I vote FOR.
I vote FOR.
I vote FOR (to make sure things get underway).

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I deputize for the Rulekeepor to publish the Ruleset:
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=11654
>
> I ratify the above Rulekeepor's report.
>
> I destroy each Gnome in existence.
>
> I remove every elected minister from eir ministries (this probably has
> no effect).
>
> I punish every rule violation that has occurred in the past by
> creating 1 Gremlin in the perpetrator's possession.
>
> I destroy all Gremlins and Stains.
>
> I change each player's posture to Supine.
>
> I destroy all unanswered CFJs.
>
> I submit the following AI-3.2, II-0 proposal, "No more Oligarchy":
> {{
> Repeal Rule 128 (Aristocratic Emergence).
> }}
>
> I submit the following AI-4, II-0 proposal, "Cenobicide":
> {{
> Repeal Rule 126 (The Cenobiarch)
> }}
>
> I submit the following AI-3 proposal, "Ratification":
> {{
> Each Rulekeepor's report published by Wooble on 15 Oct. 2009 is ratified.
>
> The most recent version of each other ministry's report published
> before the voting period on this proposal began is ratified.
> }}
>
> Note: it's been suggested on IRC that I should retain the Cenobiarch
> position as a hedge against game breakage bad enough to make
> Emergencies not work.  I'd intended to repeal R126 myself, but will
> leave it to the players to decide. I intend to vote PRESENT on this
> proposal.
> --
> Wooble

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!