Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:27:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] maybe we should retry the emergency?

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So? If the RP doesn't have the Majority Consent of B, it shouldn't be allowed to pass.

This would be dangerous.  If a large group of players leaves the game
without deregistering, we might not even have a majority of players
paying attention at all.  B's emergencies have always allowed a
plurality of people who care enough to vote to try to get the game
re-started.
--
Wooble