Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:18:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Grand Poobah] I'm getting paid for this??

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Kerim Aydin<kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In addition to others' comments, I'll note that summarizing that everyone
> still has even voting power *is* in fact useful information (or at least it
> is if you're tracking proposal voting, etc.)  -Goethe.

I'm wondering if the Poobah should just be rolled into the Assessor's
job now; I believe the reason for separating the roles in Agora was
that the Poobah is very powerful and thus subject to more politics and
turnover, while the Assessor office is expected to remain more stable
(although e has power in timing things).

Maybe rename it to Ministry of Voting while we're at it?
--
Wooble