Roger Hicks on Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:14:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFJ 5a assigned to Panel {ais523, BobTHJ, Tiger}

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:30, Jonatan Kilhamn
<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/5/26 Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:52, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I assign the appeal of CFJ 5 to the panel consisting of ais523,
>>> BobTHJ, and Tiger.
>>>
>>> 5 (District Inquiry) TRUE
>>> The page at
>>> http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Wooble/Proposed_Ruleset&oldid=11379
>>> contains an accurate rendition of the text of each of the current
>>> rules.
>>
>> I opine REMAND, and request the judge consider the new arguments that
>> have been presented.
>>
> I also opine REMAND.

ATTN 0x44: The above action caused this case to be remanded to you for
a new judgment. I apologize as I should have published an official
CotC notice to this effect as a reminder to everyone.

BobTHJ