Kerim Aydin on Thu, 28 May 2009 15:19:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Promotor] Distribution of Proposals 1950-1954

On Thu, 28 May 2009, Charles Walker wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Kerim Aydin <kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>> 1953 D 1 2.0 C-walker            Gnomes
>> AGAINST.  My idea of a good currency system:  "Here are some beans.
>> If you do something good you get some beans.  If you do something
>> bad you lose some beans.  If you want to do something active you
>> spend some beans.  There is only one kind of bean.  If you need
>> something more fine scale, you can have millibeans."
>>

> But this way forces people to do good things in more than one way to be
> rewarded, as does Notes.

Oh, I realize I'm being unfair because I've never really liked notes
(after playing through their whole lifespan in Agora) but at this point
I can vaguely keep them straight, so my opinion is if I have to learn
something new it should be simple.

The gnome combination game, I grant you, is more intriguing than notes
but beyond my poor brain at the moment.

Maybe there's some middle ground with 3 or so sub-currencies.

-Goethe