Kerim Aydin on Tue, 26 May 2009 10:25:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [CotC] CFJ 5 assigned to Judge 0x44

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Alex Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 09:14 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 May 2009, comex wrote:
>>> I intend to appeal this with two support.  Rule 105 explicitly disallows
>>> simultaneous rule changes.  If those specified by the proprosal are necessarily
>>> simultaneous, they cannot occur at all.
>>
>> I support.  -G.
>>
> I support, and think we should patch round this with a proposal that
> works in both rulesets. Also get rid of AI, it's a rather Agoran
> holdover.

Having missed the discussion, I'm kinda wondering what your intent was
in adopting Agoran rules.  I mean getting rid of a lot of the history
(e.g. patent titles) makes sense, but if you start to get rid of AI
(and if you do how do power and proposals work?) then you're getting
rid of the fundamentals you adopted... any particular goal or guiding
philosophy here?

-G.