Charles Walker on Fri, 15 May 2009 08:57:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: less crufty full ruleset replacement

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I submit the following AI-3 proposal entitled "Decruft":
>
> {{
> Replace the entire ruleset with the one found at
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Wooble/Proposed_Ruleset&oldid=11379
>
> Set all of the properties of all of the rules, including their ID
> numbers and Powers, to those found in that document.
>
> [Eliminates Patent Titles, the Speaker, Protectorates, Ministers
> Without Portfolio, and a few other highly Agoran cultural bits, but
> retains most of the rest of the ruleset.  A proposal to re-Bify the
> rules (e.g., making Officers into Ministers again) will follow if this
> passes]
> }}
>
> --
> Wooble

Not intended to be public. Otherwise I like it, and withdraw my most
recently submitted proposal. I'm going to get working on some re-Bification.

--
C-walker, who clearly intends this message to be public.