Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 12 May 2009 15:04:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Seizing an opportunity

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn
<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That was my interpretation as well. If anyone cfjs I will assign
> myself the case and judge the same way :)

Then whoever does call the CFJ would be wise to deputise themselves
and assign it to someone else :P.

I don't think the text of the rule is at all ambiguous, but even if it
is, you should be guided by game custom and past judgments.  *B*'s
game custom and past judgments.

Then again, when I attempted to deputise for the CotC I didn't even
attempt to assign an ID number, so my view of the powers of deputies
might tend more toward the "extremely limited" side than most
peoples'.
--
Wooble