Charles Walker on Mon, 4 May 2009 01:56:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] are we dead then?

As I appear to be the Emergency Coordinator, I designate spoon-business as
the Emergency Forum. This message serves to notify all PEPs of
its existence. I initialize the Pause.
So here's a rough idea of what we need:

   - Ratify the gamestate
   - Clear a few things up in the rules
   - Introduce Ratification into the ruleset? It would certainly be helpful
   if used correctly.
   - List of players

I will try to keep track of this by posting regularly to spoon-business, but
if someone wants to make me an account on the wiki or keep track of
it themself that would be really helpful. I will post back later in the day
with my RP.

C-walker