Charles Walker on Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:50:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] agora

B's Agoran obligations could be easily assigned to the Ambassador. And I
don't think there will be any objections as things seem to be pretty dead
around here...

C-walker

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>