James Baxter on Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:55:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Yet More Proposals

> From: bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:54:53 -0400
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Yet More Proposals
>
> No. :) I like the idea of democratic ministires if it means players have
> some say in who runs what, in principle.

I liked the 5th era system (ministers are voted on at the same time as propoasals and stay in that ministry until a new minister is voted in or they leave, making the ministry vacant).

I'll assign proposal numbers and post a ballot tommorow. All the Proposals that c-walker has submitted today will be voted on next nweek as the voting period has already started.