M P Darke on Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:55:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] proposal: schism

Wooble, come on. That counts as discrimination. I will admit, they have not been the nicest of people, but...

--- On Mon, 30/3/09, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [s-b] proposal: schism
To: "B Nomic Business" <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 5:15 PM

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Schism":
{{
Designate the forum at bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as Public.

Cause comex and ehird to cease to be Players.

Create a new Rule with the following text:
{{{
The Human External forces who formerly played this game using the
names comex and ehird CANNOT become Players, Rules to the contrary
notwithstanding.  This Rule CANNOT be repealed expect by a proposal
with a Strength of at least 10, rules to the contrary notwithstanding.

The administrator of each public forum should try to ensure that
messages from these external forces do not reach the fora.
}}}
}}

--
Wooble