Jonatan Kilhamn on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:26:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ballot for nweek 157

2009/3/28 M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 1920: InterNomic II (c-walker)  [AGAINST (We will NEVER agree to be bound by the rules of another nomic, didn't you know?)]
What the Internomic rules say is actually only that its members should
follow its rules when posting in it. B Nomic's ruleset doesn't have to
be adjusted to reflect this, no more than a person joining a nomic
with the "players should follow the rules" rule has to submit to
brainwashing.

--
-Tiger