Jonatan Kilhamn on Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:06:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

2009/3/25 Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> c-walker wrote:
>>
>> > Wow, that didn't get ZOTTED. Can I have all of your points now?
>>
>> Considering that points aren't currency, thus aren't transferrable...
>

> Plus, I still don't understand the original question, I think...

It was a damned if I do, damned if I don't:
If he answered YES, he would say that "the answer to the question
'Will you give me all your points' will be the same as to this
consultation, i.e. YES."
If he answered NO, he would say: "The answer to that question will not
be the same as to this consultation, i.e. not NO (so probably YES)."
So he would agree to give away all his points regardless, unless he
would try something like answering NO to the consultation and then
"no" or "only if you ask me again five minutes ago" and claiming it is
not the same, even if it has the same effect.
-Tiger